- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup Epsom or sea salt (we used dead sea salt)
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 5-6 drops essential oils (we used rose absolute)
- 1 Tbs water or hydrosol (we used rose)
- Flowers or herbs (optional) (we used calendula and rose petals)
- Spray bottle
- Ice cube molds (we used Tevolo sphere ice molds)
- Mix dry ingredients together, break up any lumps with your hands.
- Add any flower petals or herbs.
- Add essential oil, mix well with hands.
- Add water/hydrosol, mix well, add additional water/hydrosol until mixture turns crumbly.
- Pack into molds and wait 24 hours.